Monday 1 April 2013

Hazy Nights - NaPoWriMo Poem 1

I am drowning
Melding, Blurring
Dazing
In the almost
Wanted burn
Of the night
Lost
In the burn,
The daze
The haze
Of it all,
I can
And I will
Fool myself
In believing
I belong
In this world
You call home.
Let the slow
Crawl of
An antique daze
Seep
Deep
In my veins
Let me sit
Apart
From it all
And write.
I will immortalize
You.
Young
Not innocent
Free-
- At least for now
Beautiful.
And so very much
In love
Or lust
Or just
Feeling
Far too much
It is youth
And you will
Live forever
Dancing
Laughing
Bitching
Beautiful
Seductive
Sad
Bitter
So very,
Young.
In my words
I will make you
Immortal.
Let me alone
Curled
In my corner
And I will
Write
You all
Burning brighter
Than sunshine
After a hazy
Dazy
Lazy
Night.
I am writing
You.
All of you.
Forever beautiful
Forever young
Forever,
Out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment