Wednesday 3 April 2013

Edinburgh Castle and the Sky So Blue- NaPoWriMo Poem 3

I did forget to mention, I am travelling all over the Irish countryside at the minute- so my posts might not be on time. I realize I may be late, but the poems are there. Just didn't have a chance to put them here. On a side note, Ireland is a poets paradise.



It takes a special
Sort of knack
To disregard
Fact
For poesy.
Take a thumping
Big castle
For example
And place
A poet
On a bench
Facing
It's buxom backside.
And what will
She say?


             "The sky is blue
 The sun is shining
 There is dinner
 To be had
 With a punctual friend
 And I am going
 To be late.
 As always.
 The castle is there
 It always
 Will be
 But the sky is blue
 And there is dinner
 To be had
 With a punctual friend
 Compared to taht
 The castle
           Means nothing."  

No comments:

Post a Comment